Very skilled Frontend Developer
Who we are:
PestScan creates and services software for the Pest control sector. Started in 2009, we really kicked off in 2014 and have grown very rapidly since in every way. We now service almost 400 companies in over 30 different countries on all continents, the most important ones being the Benelux, Germany, France, Scandinavia, and the UK.
The software is composed of an app that technicians use to register pest activity and incidences, a web-based admin portal for customer management, planning and invoicing and finally a customer portal for reporting to the end customer.
Our niche is the wonderful world of pest control. Currently, this world is in fast transition away from toxic extermination and toward prevention of pests (IPM) and if they occur, controlling them in an animal friendly and ecological way. PestScan offers exactly those services needed to facilitate this transition.
Creativity – no tunnel vision, you look beyond the obvious
User experience – you have great feeling how application users prefer to interact with software
- Experience with a front-end framework
- Comfortable working in an agile team (we currently use scrum through Azure DevOps)
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks
- CSS3 & HTML5
- Attractive salary
- Varied work, never a dull moment
- Quiet environment where you can easily concentrate
- Very exciting niche sector
- Pleasant, feels-like-home company atmosphere
- Contract for 0,8-1,0 fte
- Pension fee 10% on top of gross salary
- Travelling compensation
- Possibly trips abroad
- Working from home up to 50% of the time
- Very few business meetings, short decision lines